No matter how often you use your hot tub, cleaning it is easy with the right equipment. It is vital to the life and performance of your hot tub to make sure these 3 things are being well-maintained: pH level, Total alkalinity & Calcium hardness. To ensure these, hot tub chemicals in Martin County can do the work.
it’s essential to confirm you have all the vital hot tub chemicals in Martin County, such as:
• Hot tub sanitizer – Kills bacteria in the hot tub water.
• pH increaser – used when pH in the water is too acidic.
• pH decreaser – used when pH levels in the water are too alkaline.
• Test strips – used to test sanitizer levels, pH levels, and Total Alkalinity (TA).
• No foam – helps cling to water pollutants such as perfumes and lotions, sinking them to the bottom of the tub to be taken through the hot tub filter.
• Shock treatments – adding either chlorine or non-chlorine shock will help kill bacteria, remove contaminants, and reactivate your sanitizers.
You should get the pH of your hot tub level in the range of 7.4 and 7.6, as anything higher or lower can cause issues for your hot tub and bathers. Low pH can irritate the skin and damage the spa. High pH can also cause eye and skin irritation while making the sanitizer ineffective.
When you are testing the chemical levels of your hot tub water, you will also check calcium hardness. This measurement will tell you how much Magnesium and Calcium are in the water. If this is not balanced, though, your hot tub water could be foamy or cloudy. It can be a good idea to keep defoamer on hand. This product will temporarily reduce foamy hot tub water.
At Hot Tub Sales, our exclusive relationship with chemical manufacturers gives us an advantage of using these cleaning products that cannot be purchased anywhere else. We offer various cleaning services to serve our customers along Florida’s Treasure Coast. We have the perfect package and hot tub chemicals in Martin County for you, from basic cleaning to premium services.