Everyone’s experience with maintaining water quality is different, but there are some general concepts you need to know. As part of your hot tub maintenance, you will need to purchase some hot tub chemicals in Palm Beach County to ensure that your water is safe and clean.
It is vital to the life and performance of your hot tub to make sure these 3 things are being well-maintained: pH level, Total alkalinity & Calcium hardness. Without chemicals to keep it sanitized, it would quickly turn into an incubation chamber for numerous organisms you definitely would not want to see.
A balanced hot tub should aim to keep the following values:
• Total alkalinity: The target range is 80 to 140 parts per million (ppm).
• pH: The target range is 7.4 to 7.6 pH.
• Calcium hardness: The target range is 150 to 250 ppm.
• Sanitizer level: Make necessary adjustments according to your sanitizer’s product instructions.
You should not use your hot tub without chemicals. Sanitizers are needed to ensure that bacteria are effectively killed. The basic hot tub chemicals in Palm Beach County for maintenance include:
• pH increaser
• pH decreased
• Hot tub sanitizer
• Test strips (used to test sanitizer levels, pH levels, and Total Alkalinity)
• Shocking agent (shocking the water momentarily increases the total chlorine level above the recommended level). The process sanitizes the water and removes the things you don’t want — like chloramines and bacteria)
We offer various cleaning services at Hot Tub Sales to serve our customers along Florida’s Treasure Coast. We have the perfect package and product for you, from basic cleaning to premium services. Our exclusive relationship with our chemical manufacturers gives us an advantage of using these cleaning hot tub chemicals in Palm Beach County that cannot be purchased anywhere else.