Using hot tub chemicals in St. Lucie County for your water maintenance is not difficult, although it requires regular attention. The most important thing to understand about taking care of your spa water is that preventive action is much easier than correcting water quality issues.
Maintaining your water quality helps the enjoyment of your spa and extends your spa’s life by preventing damage from neglect and chemical abuse. As hot tub water is warm, its chemical balance is constantly changing, and the measured application of water balance chemicals will keep your hot tub water clean and free from harmful bacteria for longer.
To ensure your hot tub is protected, it’s essential to confirm you have all the vital hot tub chemicals in St. Lucie County, such as:
• Hot tub sanitizer – Kills bacteria in the hot tub water.
• pH increaser – used when pH in the water is too acidic.
• pH decreaser – used when pH levels in the water are too alkaline.
• Test strips – used to test sanitizer levels, pH levels, and Total Alkalinity (TA).
• No foam – helps cling to water pollutants such as perfumes and lotions, sinking them to the bottom of the tub to be taken through the hot tub filter.
• Shock treatments – adding either chlorine or non-chlorine shock will help kill bacteria, remove contaminants, and reactivate your sanitizers.
Sanitizer disinfects hot tub water and helps keep your spa water clear. Chlorine and bromine are the most popular sanitizers. Other specialized sanitizing systems on the market include ozonators, ionizers, biguanides, UV light systems, and saltwater chlorine generators.
At Hot Tub Sales, our exclusive relationship with chemical manufacturers gives us an advantage of using these cleaning products that cannot be purchased anywhere else. We offer various cleaning services to serve our customers along Florida’s Treasure Coast. We have the perfect package and hot tub chemicals in St. Lucie County for you, from basic cleaning to premium services.